To capture control, the enemy uses the weaknesses of the leaders. These may include physical disadvantages, financial hardship, excessive trust, inferiority complexes. However, the main cause of vulnerability is hidden in the outlook of human communities, in their inability to distinguish between truth and deception, good and evil.
Table of Contents
- 1. USA
- 2. Britain
- 3. Third Reich
- 4. Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists
- 5. The main reason for the success of special operations to intercept control
In a large series of research articles and video films, we found that in the first half of the XX century, Moscow was able to significantly influence the policies of the United States, Britain, the Third Reich and the OUN. History shows that the strength of Muscovy is not in the regular army, but in the agents and special operations. The time has come to organize the accumulated information and draw conclusions for the future.
To begin, let's consider what happened in each of the cases listed and give answers to four questions:
1. Who acted as the main agent of influence?
2. How did he become an instrument of Moscow?
3. What consequences has it led to?
4. How to prevent such situations?
In 1919, Moscow founded the Communist Party of the United States, and in the future most of the Kremlin's agents acted under the roof of this subversive organization. Under the pretext of freedom of speech and democratic freedoms, in the United States began enraged communist agitation and the hyperactive formation of a network of influence - both open and hidden. The main efforts of Moscow were aimed at mastering the media and moving its agents to power structures.
1. Who? Franklin Roosevelt
Franklin Roosevelt became the "political tank" of Moscow . He was chosen for this role because he was semi-paralyzed after a poliomyelitis disease, so completely dependent on the environment. The paralysis was carefully concealed. While ill, Roosevelt was spending a huge amount of time and effort to make himself healthy, his administration led the state. This administration was abundantly plundered by the Moscow agency - in an article How Moscow intercepted the management of US President Franklin Roosevelt and his government.
At the Yalta Conference, which lasted from February 4 to 11, 1945, the decision on the post-war world system on behalf of the United States signed a dying, and therefore incapacitated Franklin Roosevelt. He died on April 12, 1945, that is, 2 months after the conference. In order to hide the fact of the incapacity of the president of the United States, after the death of the body section of Franklin Roosevelt, contrary to the laws was not carried out, namely the burial was carried out in a closed coffin. The tomb of the 32nd US President for many months after the funeral was guarded by an armed convoy. Such Roosevelt safety measures were dictated by fears that the body would be exhumed andThe post-mortem examination will confirm the presence of a mental illness, which will give grounds for canceling certain decisions of Roosevelt and his agreement with Stalin at the Yalta conference .
The main reason that Moscow, through its agent, intercepted the United States administration, was Franklin Roosevelt's physical, mental and spiritual weakness as a result of paralyzing poliomyelitis.
The interception of Moscow by the United States of America during 1933-1945 led to large-scale consequences. If it is very brief, then the US itself destroyed its main geopolitical allies - the Third Reich and Japan, with their own hands raised their existential enemy and gave him half the world (more in the above article).
4. How to prevent such situations?
In order to avoid such situations, it is necessary to ensure transparency of the health status of high-ranking officials and to carefully monitor people from their environment that may influence decision-making.
The ideology of communist Moscow became universal domination, which the Bolsheviks called the "World Revolution". The victory of this revolution was to end with the formation of a world government - the "international Soviet republic." The conquest of the world Stalin planned with the conquest of Europe.
The third obstacle on this path was the Third Reich, a German state, based on nationalist ideology. This ideology was officially called "national socialism", where the word "socialism" was used in its original sense - as solidarism. National Socialism and Communism were irreconcilable ideological antagonists.
The idea of Stalin was to first fuel the war between the states of Europe, and then enter the inmate as a "liberator". According to this plan, the German-British conflict was to be central. Interfered with mutual sympathy: the German elite saw Britain as a fraternal country, and in Britain itself had strong sympathies for National Socialism, including among the aristocracy and the royal family.
1. Who? Winston Churchill
Instigating Britain's war against Germany was essentially hired by Winston Churchill, who for his services paid off his huge debts. " On July 22, 1936, Churchill was present at a dinner where the oil tycoon Robert Cohen (Robert Cohen) proposed to organize a fund that began with £ 50,000 to use the future prime minister against Germany . This is how the The Focus group, registered in London at Fleet-street No. 54, started in London, where the Rothschild Banking House played a role. In February 1938 Churchill discovered a mass of unpaid taxes and 18,000 pounds of debt, which resulted in the sale of the Chartwell Mansion acquired in 1921. Churchill's founder of the updated Financial Times Brand Brecken's founder, as a result, appeared on the stage of the new "Counselor" of Churchill Henry Strakosh, who paid £ 18,162 to retain property at Charlet, gave Churchill an irrevocable "loan" of £ 150,000, and proceeded to pay off his debts for three years "- Winston Churchill's" Strange Warfare. "
Judging by the available evidence, the British War against Germany organized three main forces.
First, it is the Stalinist agency that deeply penetrated the British government, in particular, the top management of secret services (Cambridge Fifth, Kim Filby, Victor Rothschild, and others) - Britain, Third Reich and Stalin's agency (video) .
Secondly, the British imperialists who did not want to return to her colonies in Germany, selected according to the Versailles Treaty, instead followed the Balance of Power policy. This policy has been followed by Britain for the last 400 years. Its meaning was that the strongest state in continental Europe should be destroyed .
Thirdly, these are "left-wing financiers" who were scared by German national-socialism because of its "antiparasitic orientation", that is, the desire to eliminate the shadow processes of social parasitism in society.
Before the war against Third Reich, the administration of President Franklin Roosevelt also persisted in Britain. The US ambassador to England in 1938-1940, Joseph P. Kennedy later recalled: " No Frenchman or British would have made Poland the reason for the war, if not for the constant incitement from Washington ."
According to modern conclusions of historical science, the main instigators of the Second World War were Churchill and Stalin.
The engagement of Britain, and with it and with the whole world of the British Empire in the war against the Third Reich and other states of the Anti-Comintern Pact, led to the Second World War. It did not meet the national interests of Great Britain. As a result of the war, Britain lost its colonial empire and turned into a regional state , and the pound sterling ceased to be the world's currency.
4. How to prevent such situations?
People who have large personal debts can not be admitted to political posts, because this is a temptation to abuse public resources and a potential dependence on external "sponsors."
The situation with the interception of management Third Reich reminds the situation described above with the United States: as Harry Hopkins made Martin Bormann. The difference is that the sick Roosevelt was cemented by a large group of Stalinist agents, and a healthy and energetic Hitler fell into dependence on one person - his own secretary.
1. Who? Martin Borman
1. In 1943-1945, Bormann concentrated so much in his hands that he was de facto the most influential person of the Third Reich. According to the Encyclopedia Britannica, " On May 12, 1941, Hitler appointed Bormann the Chief of the Party Chancellery. Bormann led the Nazi party's administrative machine. Through the intrigue and manipulation of the weaknesses of Hitler, remaining in the shadow, he reached the highest authority in the Third Reich. By controlling party frames, he influenced the activities of special services. By regulating the day of Hitler, Bormann made no one able to penetrate the Führer besides him . "
Martin Borman was recruited by Moscow intelligence in the 1920s on the recommendation of the leader of the German Communists Ernst Telman, was trained at an intelligence school near Moscow, personally met with Stalin. Borman received from the Soviet intelligence financial resources and assistance in his career. Due to this he, as a runaway from the bottom of society and not possessing special talents, rose to the very mountain. More: Martin Bormann - Stalin's top-secret agent: the history of the special operation and its actual implications.
Bormann's activities led the Third Reich to catastrophic consequences. American researcher Louis Kieselz wrote that " Bormann brought to Russia no less than fifty Red Army divisions ." This is clearly underestimated.
1. Martin Borman promptly supplied intelligence information of strategic nature to Moscow . As a result, Stalin received secret documents earlier than they came to the German generals.
2. Borman destroyed the Eastern policy of the Third Reich , organizing the repression of civilian population and forced relocation to work in Germany. In particular, he organized the destruction of Jews on the basis of their ethnic origin - regardless of their activities.
3. Under the guise of special zeal and diligence Borman carried out the sabotage of the state machine.
4. Borman constantly coaxed people at the top of Reich on each other , constantly generating conflicts, which led to the inhibition or collapse of important projects. For this, Borman hated everyone. He undermined mutual trust, cruelly dealt with unwillingly, formed an atmosphere of fear.
5. Borman constantly poisoned the consciousness of Hitler , committed slander against his associates, forming his conviction that he betrayed all - except Bormann.
4. How to prevent such situations?
If Hitler listened to the thoughts of his colleagues about Borman and found the reasons for their negative attitude to him, world history would go a different way.
Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists
Despite great efforts, Moscow failed to seize the OUN's control even after the physical liquidation of its leader Yevhen Konovalets in 1938 by NKVD agent Pavel Sudoplatovym. Therefore, Moscow has gone through the creation of an organization-clone called OUN (p) - the "revolutionary OUN". Its founder in February 1940 was the NKVD agent from 1926 Richard Yari. The role of the official "leader" (the organizational "brand", "flag", "banner") was chosen by Stepan Bandera, who had just been liberated by the Germans from the Polish prison, where he spent five years in a rigid isolation. Stepan Bandera was used "dark" - as a transformant: Transformants, or Useful idiots - the main tool of the hybrid war.
According to available evidence, Stepan Bandera, who was steered by "leader" , personally confirmed Stalin, who proceeded primarily from the point of conducting an information warfare : the word "bandera" was perceived as a "gangster", that is, especially a thunderous, fierce, "mother-in-law" bandit. Accordingly, it was easy for all Ukrainian nationalists to be represented by "bandits", which is extremely important for propaganda. This Stalinist scheme works effectively today in a modern hybrid war: not the nationalists, but "bandera" fight against Moscow.
1. Who? Richard Yari
Here is Zinovy Knysh, a doctor of law and political sciences, from 1924, a member of the Uralo-Ural okrug team, from 1940 - a member of the Guard and the Secretariat of the Guard of Ukrainian Nationalists: " Richard Yary came from an Austrian government family. Born in 1898 in the city of Ryashev. His true surname was written from the German "Yagry", Yary - his Ukrainianized form. There were rumors that he had in him the traces of Jewish blood, - Yarogo's father had to be crucified Madarian Jew, and his mother, from the genus Pollyak, also a Jewish-whirlwind - but that with certainty can not be confirmed» Jari served in the Ukrainian Galician Army. Was under investigation for speculation by horses. In 1922 he married a Jew named Reiseel Schilfogel. Having joined the Department of Defense, in 1923 he moved to Berlin. Ensured the connection between the UWO-OUN and the German military, and German money was being financed through his hands. Monopolized his position as an intermediary and subsequently became "indispensable". Suspected of conferring significant sums.
If Borman was recruited on the basis of his communist beliefs, then Richard Yari, apparently, was attracted by money. Given the explosive development of its organization, sponsorship of Moscow for the development of the Bandera OUN (R) was very generous.
Security guarantees could be an important factor for recruiting Jara. Attention is drawn to the fact that in all three of the main "moles" of Stalin - Borman, Kohah and Yari - there are common features:
1. They began their career in the 20's - at an early stage in the formation of the German national-socialist and Ukrainian nationalist movement.
2. They started from the post of "treasurers" and "headquarters".
3. Conflict with other members of the organization in the struggle for power and resources.
4. During the war were high-ranking officials hostile to the Soviet Union organizations.
5. Encouraged "radical actions", called for extremes.
6. Despite all this, after the war, they quietly lived in comfortable conditions under the control of Moscow territory and died of their death.
More in article Richard Jara - Agent Stalin, founder of Bandera OUN, rich landowner (video).
For Ukrainian nationalism, the "Operation Bandera" special operation had catastrophic consequences.
1. A newly formed party organization began its terrorist activities against the OUN: up to 400 OUN activists were physically destroyed by 1941. During the next period, the Banderites killed Lt. Col. Nikolai Stsyborsky (author of "Natiokratiya", the draft Constitution of Ukraine and the White Book of the OUN) and Omelyan Senik (Gribovsky) who was to lead the government of the Ukrainian state, a friend of the Third Reich. Thus, with the help of a sabotage bander organization in Moscow, it managed to launch a mechanism for self-destruction of Ukrainians . As Pavlo Sudoplatov remembers in memoirs, " Banderivtsi shot the Baranovsky, Stsiborsky, Gribivsky, Drying in Zhytomyr and Lviv in 1942-1943. The action of Lemek was abolished by them in Poltava in 1942"(Special Operations Lubyanka and the Kremlin, 1930-1950 - Moscow: Olma-Press, 1997).
2. In the summer of 1943, the Bandera organization seized control of the Ukrainian Insurgent Army - As the Bandera destroyed the UPA. The Ukrainian force was directed against both the Third Reich of Ukraine and self-destruction.
3. Ukrainian nationalism was replaced by leftist extremism , fundamentally directed against the Ukrainian statehood. Nationalism is a right ideology. What is now called "Ukrainian nationalism" is, in fact, a leftist. And this is the main reason that there is still no more or less influential nationalist political party in Ukraine.
4. Pseudo-nationalism in the form of a Bandera area is still actively used by Moscow in the hybrid war against Ukraine , primarily to prevent national consolidation.
4. How to prevent such situations?
First, Eugene Konovalets dismissed the negative attitude towards Richard Yar from the other members of the OUN. Such connivance with the abuse of Yarrow is similar to the assassination of Borman by Hitler.
Second, Richard Yari was a stranger , he was a stranger to the Ukrainian cause, so he turned it into a bloody business. If Konovalets read the Gospel more carefully, he would understand the message of Jesus Christ that ethnic groups should consist of people of one ethnic group - they should be ethnically homogeneous.
The main reason for the success of special operations to intercept control
As we see from the cases described above, for the purpose of intercepting control, the enemy uses the weaknesses of the leaders. These may include physical disadvantages (Roosevelt), financial hardship (Churchill), contamination by left ideas (Borman), excessive trust and leniency (Hitler), inferiority complex with mania of grandeur (Bandera), thirst for money (Jari).
However, the main reason for the vulnerability of manipulation is hidden in the outlook of human communities, in their inability to distinguish between truth and deception, good and evil, natural and unnatural, holiness and sinfulness. Clear understanding of the nature of man and society helps to create organizational forms that are resistant to the interception of governance. For the right approach, these forms can be absolutely stable, ie invulnerable. This will be discussed in the following publications.
Пізнаємо історію минулого, формуємо світогляд майбутнього.